The Work Trade Program is at the heart of the community vibe at The Branches. Our Work-Trades share their time staffing our front desk, cleaning, and doing administrative support in exchange their time and energy for yoga and meditation classes. This creates a feeling of stewardship and belonging around the studio, with so many people involved in the day-to-day maintenance of the space.
Front Desk & General Cleaning Work-Trade: on site
We're looking for friendly, hard-working, and enthusiastic individuals to volunteer once a week for a 3 hour shift, doing tasks like:
- Welcoming students to the space, providing information about classes, assisting with purchases
- Cleaning and general maintenance of the studio
- Miscellaneous other tasks and projects around the studio
- Front Desk & General Cleaning - Wednesdays 9:00am - 12:30pm starting ASAP ongoing
- Yoga in the Park - Wednesdays 12:00-1:30pm starting June 14 for 10-12 weeks
- Yoga in the Park - Thursdays 5:00-6:45pm starting June 15 for 10-12 weeks
How to Apply
Download the Work Trade application for more details and submit a completed application at any time. We will keep your application on file until a position becomes available. If you have any questions about the program please get in touch with us at email@example.com.